Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sample Society for February 2013 is here.

                                               

This months Sample Society arrived at my doorstep today and it was chocked full of wonderful sample goodness. I have been a subscriber since September of 2012 and I have yet to be disappointed by this subscription. I consistently receive deluxe samples, and on the occasion that I do receive a foil packet(hate em) I also receive the deluxe size as well. Now my idea of a deluxe sample is I am going to actually get several uses and can really test drive a product. I will be doing product reviews of these items but I want a few days minimum so I can actually give my honest opinion of them. Please leave questions or comments below I will be happy to answer to the best of my ability! Enjoy the pics.


                                                   Oscar Blandi Lift Mouse (deluxe sample)
                                                         Diptyque eua de toilette (sample)
                                      Immunocologie treatment creme venomax(deluxe sample)
                                            LaRocca hibiscus cream cleanser with aha(sample)
                                                            Exude lipstick creme (full size)

For those of you interested, Sample Society cost 15.00 per month and arrives at your door around the 5th, this link will take you to their homepage beautybar.com . Also for the record I purchase my subscriptions with my money so my opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I ran across your blog and I love it , I like that you can actually see the products in the pics :) I am a new subscriber to SS as well. Are you going to review anymore subs? I subbed to Glossybox last month and have yet to recive my box. Are you familiar with them? Looking forward to more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I will be doing monthly reviews of the boxes I am getting, I do not get Glossybox so I am not familiar with them at all but be sure and email them if your box fails to show.

      Delete